Saturday, February 7, 2015

Umbron is my new Dragon Eye Pendant Design.



UMBRON
Julie has done me really proud once again with her creation of a new Dragon eye. His name is Umbron and I have wrapped him in pure copper. I'm hoping you will like him as much as I do as he is a fantastic colour. His story is below for you.


Umbron was known as a particularly viscious fighting Dragon. What he lacked in size and strength he more than made up for in sheer aggression. Look into his eyes and understand that he will do the unthinkable amongst Dragonkind. He won't just kill you but eat you too. He was destroyed following a match in the fighting cages of Ynysmon where blood lust drove him to attack and kill several high born fight fans.

Ooooh! What a naughty boy Umbron turned out to be! Not all my Dragon stories are sunshine and rainbows. I like them to have a little danger. Lol.




Umbron is now available in my store.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/221753115/umbron-a-blue-dragons-eye-wire-wrapped

No comments:

Post a Comment